Saturday 8 October 2011

He's So Not Worth It

For me, the title applies to the way I feel about the book. I got to page 65 and realized I was completely bored. This book  was a waste of time for me. I thought that it could have been better maybe if the girl who was recording everything was telling the story. Now that would have been interesting and would have kept my interest. On that note, I loved what the girl who wrote down facts had to say. I would love it if the author wrote a story telling it from her point of view, but other than that. It was slow and mainly I didn't care about the characters. I'm a picky reader. Not very many books catch my interest, so this one was added to that list. There might be people out there who likes stories like this, but I'm just not one of them. This book was so not worth it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment