Saturday 7 August 2010

Birthday Week

My 25th birthday was special. My good friend, Anastasia, had come over to celebrate my birthday with me. We went to the Hilton Head Island and spent a day there under the sun, by the beach, in the water and with a special friend. Nothing can be compare to that. Of course family is something, but if your parents work then this still good. Plus there are perks in going with friends too. Well pass and go this topic and we can talk about my birthday.

My first stop was the beach. I was caught unprepared without any merchandise and wear for the beach. It was good that Anastasia had prepared some things otherwise we would be sweating under the sun. Still the sun did not stop us from having fun.

I remember her dragging meinto the water. I did not want to go into the water first, but then when I went into the water. I was glad. Of course I don't know how to swim so couldn't exactly float in the water, but feeling the weight of the water surrounding my feet. It felt no less than walking through sand or more like dragging your feet through sand. It gives you a great leg workout. Who says that water is light? They should try walking through water and avoiding the tides for those who can't swim and those who have ever entered the water for the first time. They know what I"m talking about. When I came out of the water, my legs still felt heavy from the water. I didn't think I could get up off the sand for a while and it was real stroke of luck that the wind was cool, so I had fun letting the wind play with my hair. Well the reason I had to come of the water was because I was starting to feel sick and nauseated. I don't think I could have gone further into the water without passing out or vomitting. Still the experience was exhilarating and thrilling too. I would not mind going through this experience once again.

My trip did not end here. There is more, but you will have to wait until next time.

'Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment