Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Struggle

I don't think I will be continuing this series. Its a love triangle and I don't see any vampire stories. I know there are better vampire stories out there than this.

All I will say is if you like two vampire brothers fighting over a girl then this is the story for you.

Now I will also say that at least Twilight has a vampire story in the background and not just the romance stuff.

But yes, to this interested:

This story is getting heated up and now that Elena is dead things are going to get even up spicy. And here's another cayenne pepper on top: she loves Damon now and Stefan is doing the thing he did not want to do. Drink human blood. So if you're reading this book then yes things are getting spicy and might want to have some water with you to drink to cool yourself off.

No comments:

Post a Comment