Monday 5 March 2012

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Some things about certain people just don't change. It doesn't matter no many how many times life might have tried to teach them a lesson, but they don't learn. Ever is one of those people who just never learns and continues to make poor decisions.

But I wonder...

Is this a technique that the author employs to capture her readers attention? I wonder if Ever being so annoying is what keeps us interested? I mean what if Ever did everything we wanted her to do, then what? Would we want to read the books? Probably for some and probably not others.

My opinion is that if Ever did what I expected her to do, then it would have been boring. I think that the way Ever is is what keeps me interested.

The characterization in Blue Moon is quite strong. Ever definitely does have a distinctive voice. She is definitely annoying and a poor decision maker, but it is what drives the story. The plot is also starting to thicken too. With Damen in so much pain, Ever is the left to fight the battle alone.

This book is starting to become interesting. Now that the curse is in place and Ever can't touch Damen. I have to wait and see what happens in the third book whether Damen will find out or not. I mean I'm sure Damen will definitely will find out, but don't know when.

I would recommend this book. It may annoy you and who knows you might like the story. I can't say I don't like the story because I want to know what bad decisions Ever will make that will possibly jeopardize her future and possibly her future with Damen. I won't say I am absolutely crazy about the book because I'm not, but I'm interested in seeing what happens next.

It would be nice to hear what you all have to say about Blue Moon by Alyson Noel, so please leave me any comments you want below.

No comments:

Post a Comment